Do you like working in fast growing B2B organizations? The original CrossBorder Solutions, a fintech SaaS company, was one of the leading tax software companies in the world when it was sold to Thomson Reuters in 2007. The Company helped thousands of multinational corporations optimize their intercompany pricing, known as transfer pricing. In 2016, the original founders relaunched the company and are on track to become one of the fastest growing startups in the United States.
We work with a diverse client base across numerous industries focusing on transfer pricing projects. The Company is in hyper growth mode and recently completed its first round of institutional financing with Kennet Ventures, a leading Silicon Valley venture capital fund. As such, we seek highly motivated, innovative and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
Our scrum teams are comprised of Software Engineers who get a thrill out of delivering a craftsperson level of software quality, end-to-end testing and enterprise-grade software design in a mission driven startup. If that’s you, let us know and you can take the lead.
- Experience with OOP technologies like Java, Go or C#
- Knowledge and experience with agile development
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Expertise with TypeScript
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multithreading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Leveraging an automated build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the product manager, graphic designer, and yourself
- Heavy collaboration with back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API
Communicating with external web services
- Rapidly iterating through UI/screen creation within the sprint and across development and product management. This includes hand crafting of HTML and CSS when and where needed
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Great team culture
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Fun, friendly and casual work environment
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world, with opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills and grow your career
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include in the subject line the job title of the position you are applying for.